<VV> Kelsey-Hayes Knockoffs

Eric S. Eberhard flash at vicspdi.com
Sun Oct 23 18:14:52 EDT 2005

It is truly frightening how much the set on ebay is going for.  The
max bid is $3,000.00 now!!!!!  Yikes, 3k?  For the knockoffs only.  I
am pretty sure it is a Corvette person.  I suppose that in the end we
won't have K-H wheels on Corvairs any more (they are already
obnoxiously expensive) because one can sell the parts to Corvette
people.  Grrrrr!

Still looking for a lead hammer or two (also the same as Corvette so
impossible to get).

I keep hearing about a replica ... anyone know where I can get even a replica?

Thanks!

Eric S. Eberhard
(928) 567-3727          Voice
(928) 567-6122          Fax
(800) 569-1122          Denver Office (I am never there, you can
leave a message)

928-301-7537 -- you may call any time day or night, I turn it off
when I sleep :-)  Please try to use a land line first (reception often poor).

http://www.vicspdi.com

Completely updated web site of personal pictures with many new
pictures!  Includes horses, dogs, Corvairs, and more.

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/index.html

NEW Corvair pictures including the Judson setup on our 62 Sedan and
lots of pictures of Cheryl's 62 Monza Wagon (with Kelsey-Hayes wire wheels).

http://www.vicspdi.com/ourpics/corvairs.html