<VV> New Garage - Heating

Marc Sheridan sheridanma at adelphia.net
Sun Oct 23 19:09:29 EDT 2005

..........................The thing barely runs while keeping the 33x55 main
floor at
> 50-55F and can bring up the temperature 10 degrees in about 20
> C. Nicol

There's the key thing there. What temperature do you need? Fifty to fifty
five degrees Fahrenheit is plenty comfortable when working with a sweatshirt
on. After I insulated my two car stand alone garage, I can get it that warm
all winter (in southern Ohio) with just two of those cheap little ceramic
space heaters they sell at Wallmart.

Now if you put in a bathroom and bring in a couch and TV, you may want it a
little warmer :o).

Marc Sheridan