<VV> New Garage - Heating

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 19:39:15 EDT 2005

I respectfully disagree. The ones I have heat fine, even when it's only 10F
outside. And the minimum useful outdoor temperature for heat pumps gets lower
every year, as the technology improves. We got 'em all over the place around
here, and they work fine, even in the dead of winter. Sized properly, heat
pumps  work well even in the Midwest, etc.

In a message dated 10/23/2005 4:15:53 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,