<VV> New Garage - Lighting

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 19:40:54 EDT 2005

In this case, with a CRI of 86, you'd be hard pressed to appreciate the
difference, much less justify the cost.

In a message dated 10/23/2005 5:29:59 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
jb30343 at navix.net writes:

The  Philips tubes you're using are good.  So is the price.   Still,
incandescent, with a CRI of 100 are tough to beat for paint touch up  and
similar activities.  Human eyes are great at compensating for less  than
ideal lighting.  A very small amount of incandescent light makes  a big
difference in CRI.  --J.B.