<VV> va fall classic

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Sun Oct 23 20:17:40 EDT 2005

We had 10 Corvairs from the Tidewater Corvair Club at the Virginia Fall Classic car show yesterday.  10!!  We were all parked together and we had a couple of late convertibles (one was mine), Smitty's pretty early convertible, a late and early 4 door side by side, some early coupes and a very nice Greenbriar.  Even though I am an unabashed fan of the lates, I must admit it seemed to be the earlies getting all the attention.  We had a great time, lots of great cars, good people and even a monster truck!  And it was in Newport News park which is a beautiful park here in southeast Virginia.  It was great seeing all the Corvairs together in a sea of really fantastic cars.  It was my first participation in a big car show and I really enjoyed it. Good times, good times.  I didn't get my car with the intention of taking it to shows but I'm having a lot of fun going to these things.

mike