<VV> Re: New Garage -Man Cave

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Sun Oct 23 20:26:22 EDT 2005

I LOVE my man cave!!! Nice lighting, nice HVAC, TV, stereo, heck, I even
work on the cars in there sometimes! <G>

So, just to plant some ideas, and hopefully some will act, here's some
online vendors of said HVAC equipment. This includes mini splits like I have, as
well as conventional split system heat pumps like you'd find in your house.
Mini  splits cost more, but are a snap to install. Yes, even WE can install
these!  They're that simple. Conventional requires some ducting, and WILL take up a
lot  more space, and requires an installer usually. But if you have room
above, then  stick one in and run a few ducts!!

_http://www.smarterwayinc.com/_ (http://www.smarterwayinc.com/)

_http://www.acdirect.com/_ (http://www.acdirect.com/)

_http://templates.earthstores.com/1277/default.asp?id=687661636469737472696275
74696F6E_
(http://templates.earthstores.com/1277/default.asp?id=68766163646973747269627574696F6E)

_http://www.acfactoryoutlet.com/home.asp_
(http://www.acfactoryoutlet.com/home.asp)

In a message dated 10/23/2005 7:51:37 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,