<VV> "Off Topic"

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Oct 24 13:48:05 EDT 2005

>The thing I found the most surprising (or perhaps not) is that roughly 1/3
>of the posts sent to virtual vairs are off-topic (on average) and the VAST
>majority are not marked as off-topic.

Is it possible that some of the "Off Topics" are not ? I just did a search
on how to rekey the glove box lock when you do not have a key (anyone know
?). Did not really find an answer but most of the posts that referenced the
lock  in the subject were marked "Off Topic".

Also, are the archives available as a flat or compressed file ? If I had
them a hash value could be calculated for each message and duplicates
flagged/removed. Might also be able to remove excess quoting.

Padgett