<VV> "Off Topic"

Joe West joew at diveaz.com
Mon Oct 24 14:49:38 EDT 2005

Yes... we are still in the process of sorting them out.  There will be
Corvair related files in the off-topic forum until we can get them all
sorted out.

Unfortunately, when the posts are not marked "off-topic" or "no corvair" or
"humor", sorting becomes a matter of READING each subject line and trying to
pick out corvair related names.

Smaller, less important items like "glove box lock" will most likely be
transferred near the end since we want to get the more popular technical
items over first.

In the future, if everyone wants to make our job easier... please remember
to put "off topic" in your subject line.

Kind Regards,

Joe

--
An Emergency is any situation in which the wrong decision will lead to death
and the correct decision might lead to death.