<VV> 66 Monza Convertible FS in VA

wblanning at adelphia.net wblanning at adelphia.net
Tue Oct 25 18:44:46 EDT 2005

This was a restoration project that was started but not finished, and was donated to Central VA Corvairs.  Located near Petersburg, VA.  Email me off line if interested or need more info.  Or look me up in the CORSA Roster & call before 10 pm Eastern Time.

1966 Monza convertible, 110/auto.  Willow Green.  Engine removed & disassembled; one bad head.   All exterior trim, lights & interior also removed but still with car, except for bumpers which are missing.  Instrument panel & glove box removed.  Solid floors and generally solid body.  Good lower windshield frame & good tinted windshield.  Good rockers & trunk floor.  Needs some body repairs to fenders, rear cove and other areas due to dents and minor rust.  Trunk lid and engine lid both dented.  Has new, but dirty, white Clark’s seat upholstery installed on seats and all but one new red Clark’s door panels. Rear seat bottom frame very good.  Manual roof but needs top.  This is a project car, but a good solid base for an experienced person.  Price $300

Wade Lanning