<VV> CHT

James Davis jld at wk.net
Wed Oct 26 14:42:41 EDT 2005

The SAE 140c paper is the only GM report with cht's.  Listed at full
throttle at 4,000 the 1960 140 cuin engine shows temperature at
eleven separate points on the cylinder head.  The high is 425 F
between the valves and goes to a low of 300 F at the spark
plugs.  Where the thermister is located is listed at 402 F.
With a black fan located in a black hole, the blades don't show up in
the photograph.  Some great photo editor simply added in the
highlights for the blades and got it wrong.
Jim Davis