<VV> Major TV Corvair sighting

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Wed Oct 26 15:26:17 EDT 2005

<snip>On "American Hot Rod" Boyd went to a lot to get a donor body for a '56
Chevy
he was building. It was as you described and is called "Memory Lane". I
googled it and came up with this site http://www.oldautoparts.com/ .Marc
Sheridan<unsnip>

I think you are onto something, Marc.  While I was viewing the show, I had
the feeling that it might be in Sun Valley, CA.  I've been to wrecking yards out
there and the background looked familiar.  The website for Memory Lane says
that they're in Sun Valley - and that's just a stone's throw from Burbank where
many TV shows are filmed.  Now we know were to find a few more Corvairs!
Craig N.