<VV> Corvair Van Body Free Parts - must remove from owners premises

Garth Stapon stapon1 at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 28 16:55:28 EDT 2005

Hi:

I found (with the help of a Corvair associate) a 63 Corvair parts Van located on Long Island. It has a non original working motor and PG transmission.

I want the motor and transmission but have no interest in the van body which is not in restorable condition but might have some salvageable parts. (Maybe even a steering box!)

If you are interested in the Van without the motor and transmission, you can have it for free if you haul it away.

The catch is that you will also be required to help me remove the power train.

Off list replies only please.

Regards, Garth