<VV> "Points" to ponder - HEI

JVHRoberts at aol.com JVHRoberts at aol.com
Fri Oct 28 17:53:57 EDT 2005

I did everything on my turbo car to the point type ignition, hotter coil,
lower resistance ballast, different capacitor, alkyd cap and rotor, and it still
 misfired sometimes at full boost, and as soon as the center electrode
rounded  over even a little bit, the misfire at full boost ALWAYS happened.
Until I did my HEI upgrade. End of problem. Totally.

In a message dated 10/28/2005 11:07:15 A.M. Eastern Standard Time,