<VV> Re: Drippy Carbs

Bill Chellis chelvis at camano.net
Sun Oct 30 01:30:30 EDT 2005

I have been experiencing a similar condition on my 140 since I bought it in
May,
although it is currently running on the primaries only. The carbs have been
rebuilt once, and are out now having the throttle shafts rebuilt. The
needle/seats
have been replaced twice and the float levels have been lowered, yet the
condition
continues. Please CC me with any troubleshooting ideas because I am also
baffled.

Thanks.

Bill Chellis

 Message: 3