<VV> lifters...

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 10:14:57 EST 2005

In a message dated 10/30/2005 6:08:56 AM Pacific Standard Time,
cash.case at sbcglobal.net writes:

> I am replacing the lifters because all the the motor I've had so far
> that had a lot of miles on them had lifters that bled out overnight
> or at least in a couple of days and then they rattle a bang for 5 or
> 10 minutes until they fill up with oil again. I figured new ones
> would solve that problem. Is this a orientation problem and will
> happen with all lifters new or old?
> -Cash

If you'll just crank the engine until the oil light extinquishes...pump the
throttle to set the chokes....never a clatter...

THIN  oils  bleed down fast!!   but pump up quicker...  Horizontal
orientation is the culprit!

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug