<VV> Installing the CHT

NicolCS at aol.com NicolCS at aol.com
Sun Oct 30 22:55:50 EST 2005

<snip>
Have posted a web page on how to install a CHT in a Monza dash if anyone is
interested. Padgett <unsnip>

Good work!  I especially liked the close-up of the sparkplug wire.  One thing
though, in your web text, you mention that a PG shifter won't fit in a Corsa
dash.  I'm pretty sure that you CAN put an automatic shifter in a LM Corsa
dash; you just have to eliminate or modify the RNDL on the front and not install
the lighting bucket on the backside.  Back to the Corsa dash... Did you catch
my article on how to install an oil pressure gauge in the vacuum gauge
position on a Corsa dash?  You use a modified fuel gauge for the instrument and a 60#
GM sending unit for a transmitter.  The same trick works for a Monza dash,
just install a toggle switch to select between oil pressure or fuel level
reading on the gas gauge instrument.
Nice job on the CHT!
C. Nicol