<VV> Air compressor distribution lines

Kent Sullivan kentsu at corvairkid.com
Mon Oct 31 00:37:16 EST 2005

My theory about PVC is that it can take the max pressure but is not designed
for the up and down pressure changes. I am a big fan of good old black iron
(gas) pipe myself. Some guys on the Shop Talk list have also had good luck
with copper pipe. They find it easier to work with than iron. I don't think
there is much difference myself.

As for the system that was the original source of this question:
http://www.garage-pak.com/

There are other companies making similar products.

--Kent