<VV> PALM SPRINGS UPDATE?

Geoffrey A Johnson geoffj at unm.edu
Mon Oct 31 09:41:49 EST 2005

Palm Sprigns was great.  Saturday attendance was huge but Friday
seemed kind of  low.  We got tons of good parts, astounding deals
everywhere.  Mainly weatehrstipping and NOS trim to
finish off my V8 Toro Car.  Speaking of which, where were all the V8's?
There were two there.  Previous years I remember there being tons.  Couple
of 63 Verts for sale, but not much else that I recall.   All in all it was
a great show and the weather was beautiful, with lots of stunning Vairs,
nice people,
and tons of parts.
An interesting side note on out trip.  While out there we were picking up
new modern car.  As it turns out the dealer was an old time hot rodder who
was on site for some Tom Keosababian's speed runs.

-Geoff Johnson