<VV> Air compressor distribution lines

John Dozsa jdozsa at carr.org
Mon Oct 31 09:42:34 EST 2005

Schedule 40 PVC pipe is NOT to be used for compressed air lines.  This
has been known no-no for years.  It is only approved for some
non-compressible fluids, such as water.  Those that believe in its use
take a look at the following OSHA link:

<http://www.osha.gov/dts/hib/hib_data/hib19880520.html>

If you use it and have an accident do you think your insurance company
will pay a claim?

John