<VV> Re: AIR DISTRIBUTION

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Mon Oct 31 13:12:36 EST 2005

i used copper pipe with several drops in my shop. i have a couple air hose
reels and a regulator on the wall. that seems to be what is used in most shops
around here.
i run a  very  old 5 hp gardner denver compressor at about 125lbs.  this
system has been in use by me at least 20 years now with no failures. i put in 2
pipes that go down towards the floor with 1/4 turn gate valves to drain off
water. one by my blast cab , the other as far away from the compressor as i could
manage.
regards, tim colson