<VV> Re: VirtualVairs Digest, Vol 9, Issue 235

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Mon Oct 31 17:24:12 EST 2005

You are disturbing some old memories now.  We had one - on either a 57 Buick
Super or a 60 Bonneville convert - I think it was the Pontiac.  Looked
something like the picture, but I seem to recall an integral handle for
transporting while out of the car.  Yes, it was transistor.  I don't recall
how it was powered when out of the car - could it have been rechargeable
battery in that era?

Later, JR