<VV> Oil in combustion chamber

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Thu Sep 1 10:18:54 EDT 2005

Well . . . let's see. If I park my car with a "list" (tilt to left or right)
and then start it up after a few hours, I get a lot of smoke that I
attribute to oil in the combustion chambers (on the downhill side).
     How did/does the oil get into the combustion chambers? Or is it not oil
in the combustion chambers?
     The valve guides, I believe, are horizontal on a Corvair engine.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C