<VV> Engine lift.

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Thu Sep 1 14:38:15 EDT 2005

Hi Padgett,
While I LOVE using an ATV lift with a wood cradle bolted to the lifting arms, I checked out the Pep boys lift and noted that theirs did not include a long arm for moving the thing around.  DEFINITELY get one with a long arm.  You back will love you for that.  It just makes the thing that much more useful and mobile with all that weight on it.  Also check and see that it has safety locks, to prevent the thing from slowly letting the engine drop down.

Larry