<VV> Engine lift. mods

UltraMonzaWest at aol.com UltraMonzaWest at aol.com
Thu Sep 1 15:41:04 EDT 2005

In a message dated 9/1/2005 12:23:08 PM Pacific Daylight Time,
Sethracer at aol.com writes:

> About all I would like to have different would be
> some type of adjuster  to increase or decrease the rake of the contact
> surface.
> That would help the  "angle-of-attack" during the install.
I the FIRST to ever use one of these..........must be...I paid $179!!! LOL!!

I added a center bar with adjustable height to pickup on the trans...I just
adjust the level of the trans to slip on 1st......

Matt Nall / Patiomatt / WCUH / Mr. DeckRug