<VV> reserve oil

Ron Guy qcc65 at comcast.net
Fri Sep 2 11:24:24 EDT 2005

There is a disruption in both crude oil (rigs in the gulf had to be
shutdown) and gasoline refineries (mostly power loss at the LA refineries).
The federal response to these was, 1. make crude available from reserves and
2. Lift EPA blend restrictions on refineries across the country to increase
production availability to all.
Both responses seem to me to be reasonable and about all the govt. of a free
market society, which we are, should and could do.
I hope you guys are not really as pesimistic as you sometimes sound on here.

Ron Guy
CORSA and others