<VV> reserve oil

James Davis jld at wk.net
Fri Sep 2 11:57:06 EDT 2005

The Feds also waved the Jones Act.  This act prevents non-US flagged bulk
carriers from bringing refined products into US ports.  Currently twenty
foreign flagged bulk carriers have rerouted to the US ports.  This will
greatly help with the East coast situation in the coming month.
For those of us that sit on top of the Plantation Pipeline, it is operating
at 25% of capacity.  It is because the electrical capacity isn't up to
normal down south.
Jim Davis