<VV> reserve oil / update

Louis C. Armer,Jr. carmerjr at mindspring.com
Thu Sep 1 13:47:44 EDT 2005

The pipelines to Georgia are back to at least 50% and Gorvenor Perdue is asking
for a moratorium on our state gas taxes from 9-6 thru 9-30. This will
reduce per
gallon price by 15 cents. Darth Vair approves.

Chuck Armer
/////////////////////////////////////////////////////////
At 11:57 AM 9/2/2005, you wrote:
>The Feds also waved the Jones Act.  This act prevents non-US flagged
>bulk carriers from bringing refined products into US
>ports.  Currently twenty foreign flagged bulk carriers have rerouted
>to the US ports.  This will greatly help with the East coast
>situation in the coming month.
>For those of us that sit on top of the Plantation Pipeline, it is
>operating at 25% of capacity.  It is because the electrical capacity
>isn't up to normal down south.
>Jim Davis

CORSA Member
CORSA Tri-membership Chairman