<VV> reserve oil - didnt lisen? - no corvair in case you

mhicks130 at cox.net mhicks130 at cox.net
Fri Sep 2 12:49:54 EDT 2005

I like that Lemmings game on the PC.  You ever play it?  It's fun.  Those little computer lemmings walk right off of cliffs - and it's a reasonably accurate computer model simulation.  They're cute those little lemmings.

I had no idea Disney was so evil.  I bet they really shot Bambi's mom too.

mike
As long as you are spouting "factoids", Joe, you might want to consider
changing your signature line.  It is well-known that the idea of lemmings
committing suicide by jumping over cliffs is a myth created by the Walt
Disney company in their 1958 movie, Wild Wilderness.
<snip>