<VV> reserve oil - didnt lisen? - no corvair, in case you couldnt guess

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 13:53:19 EDT 2005

You guys better watch out with your metaphors and factiods. You could poke your eye out.
While we're on it, close the door. I'm not paying to heat the neighborhood.

Chuck K

it is a metaphor,, like when your mom ask if you would jump off a bridge if
all your friends did it.. i grew up on a farm, so my mom used "eat cow
manure "

( in advance, my apologies to anyone who actually had a friend jump )

Thanks!

Joe,