<VV> reserve oil - didnt lisen? - no corvair, in case you couldnt guess

John Kepler jekepler at amplex.net
Fri Sep 2 19:14:05 EDT 2005

>           china is building the largest farm, germany is building
> the largest windmill

China is also building the largest dam in the world at Sandouping!  The
Sandouping Dam is an economic and environmental catastrophe of the first
water (I've been to the dam, walked all over it....and it's the dumbest hunk
of ersatz engineering I've ever seen.....certain to be used as a classic
"bad example" to civil engineers for the next century or so!).

So.....just because the Chinese are building "...the largest" something,
doesn't make it a good idea!

John