<VV> no corvair, in case you couldn't guess

Chuck Kubin dreamwoodck at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 20:53:49 EDT 2005

It will also displace millions of people from their
homelands, going back dozens of generations, and put
several thousand archaeological sites permanently
under water, as documented by National Geographic in
an article a few years back. There's no way the
country can possibly even scratch the surface when it
comes to saving these immensely significant  sites.

Chuck Kubin

> >           china is building the largest farm,
The