<VV> Duluth Chapter of CORSA being Re-Established

Tim Verthein minoxphotographer at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 16:00:35 EDT 2005

How exciting!
Got a flyer/newsletter in the mail today from some fellas firing up the
"Head of the Lakes Corvair Association". based in Duluth, MN.  This is
exciting for those of us in Northern Minnesota and over by Superior, WI
etc.  Ryan and I are in the Corvair Minnesota club, but the meetings
are 180 miles away from us. Duluth is only like, 72 miles.  Much easier
to work with. Not that that will stop us from using CMI as an excuse to
go to Minneapolis when possible!

I don't know if any of these folks have posted here about this..I
haven't noticed..what with all the hurricane and oil reserve
discussions, I may have missed it :)

So..if you're up this way, or know someone who is, you might want to
contact:
Ed Lampi: Irene.Lampi at juno.com
Ron Thompson:  corvkid50 at aol.com
Peter Prudden: corsa at aol.com

Hopefully we'll get some fun things going up here in theNorthland!

Tim in Bovey

===
You *can* repair a flip-flop with a capacitor!
===