<VV> Katrina and my project car

Adam cokesandvairs at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 15:52:52 EDT 2005

Hi all,
I'm usually a lurker, with occasional jumps into the
public eye... and now here I go again!  I was working
on a 64 Monza for my 16 year old daughter's Bday
present when Katrina struck.  The only tree to fall on
the property did so right into the middle of carport
that the car was under.  The car is a total loss (I
will salvage all usable parts, of course), so I need
to find someone that has an early model coupe for
sale...cheap!  I'm in Mobile, AL and can come and get
something within a reasonable distance...as soon as
the gas situation stabilizes down here.
Thanks for the bandwidth,
Adam Miles
cokesandvairs at yahoo.com