<VV> New Orleans and Environmental issues

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 17:36:27 EDT 2005

HI Bud
I guess I'm as guilty as the ones who posted the threads in the first place, because I "fed into" them.

Somehow,when events like 9/11 and a catastrophic thing like Katrina come along,some of us, especially those who
don't 24/7 drink, eat, sleep, urinate and defecate Corvairs feel the urge to discuss this with friends.

I agree the topics don't make anybody's car run any better. As for me....

I bought my first Corvair in Livingston Parish, La. I belonged to NO Corvair Enthuisasts for 2 years. I have several Corvair Friends, and several dozen College friends and Military friends/Sand Crabs who live there as well. I have no idea if they are alive or dead. Or what will now happen to their lives. It really has me down.

Other than excellent Corvair Advice, things like the "let's get Hank's car across country.