<VV> New Orleans and Environmental issues

kaczmarek at charter.net kaczmarek at charter.net
Fri Sep 2 17:50:12 EDT 2005

Sorry gang, Hit the send button too soon.
so, here were were.

>> Other than excellent Corvair Advice, things like the "let's get Hank's car across country." Thing, and the
"Let's help out Lonzo while he's laid up" Thing, and the Corvair Basics Manual, that kind of stuff,

This group can be a bunch of concerned friends who can really give support.

And I appreciate it all, even the off list responses I got still blaming the Government and Chief Executive for
all the problems. I guess if there's room for all Corvair Enthusiasts, from rat runners to racers to stock purists, there's room for the Blame America First crowd too. They've been around as long as the Corvair--kind of matching our involvement in that war that we were fighting even though we weren't attacked first. Funny they don't see the difference.

Y'all keep it up, I just might come back to talk. Check your selves!!!

HANK