<VV> re:Starter Relay

Doug Mackintosh dougmackintosh at yahoo.com
Fri Sep 2 23:11:16 EDT 2005

I added a relay to my daughter's Spyder after the ignition switch gave up the ghost.  I also put one together (not yet installed) for my Monza.  If anyone wants my info let me know.  I made up a schematic and sketches (in Word format) and a bill of material in Excel.  Total cost for me was about $25.

-- Doug Mackintosh
  Corsa member since 1996
  Corsa/NC member since 1996,  Virtual Vairs member
  Corvair owner 1969-1971 and 1996-on