<VV> that's the one

Tom Wright tomsmail at sympatico.ca
Sat Sep 3 16:50:42 EDT 2005

Hi Kent.

Yes, that is the panel. I investigated a little further today and determined it to be an inner panel. Mine is rusted up around the gas pocket, so I will be doing some extensive repair once the fender is off. I assume the gas door opening is just seam sealed and held together with the bolts for the gas filler door. I'll feel better once the fender is off, as I wouldn't be able to properly repair this area with it in place.

Thanks again, Kent.

Tom.

http://www.corvairkid.com/610767001602_031.htm