<VV> Dues Increase

J R Read_HML hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 4 02:47:40 EDT 2005

Have you ever attended a convention?  If so, did you participate in any of
the events?

I did not make the Oregon convention, but was still interested in what took
place.  I've been to several National and a few Regional conventions.  This
year, I attended the Iowa Regional since I knew that I would not make the
National.

The club is just as much (more so sometimes) about the fellowship as it is
about the cars.  Seeing pictures and stories about folks I've met over the
years IS interesting to me.  The "convention issue" made me wish that I
could have been there.

Later, JR