<VV> re; junkyard

Shaun shaun_mcgarvey at shaw.ca
Sun Sep 4 12:17:39 EDT 2005

It says they're in Hawkins Wi.
Where are you Ron T?

yea, Vairily ... Shaun

----- Original Message -----
From: "tom zimmermann" <s10birdman1966 at yahoo.com>
To: <hmlinc at sbcglobal.net>
Cc: <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Sent: Sunday, September 04, 2005 5:03 AM
Subject: <VV> re;GF's 'hot no-start 'thrd

> ..all,,George called me last week for a fuel pump ('2 boxes,take your pik
"),but didn't hear back..talked to him (fellow acorns member) yesterday,and
it sounds like a carb issue,stock untouched ones w/o plastic spacers,so next
weekend i'll swap a 'good'pair on and do a simple clean/rebild on his,and go
from there..one of us will post results...Tom Z

mailto:vv-help at corvair.org
http://www.corvair.org/