<VV> Hybrid gas/hydrogen fuel system (minimal corvair)

Derek Archer eggman at owt.com
Sun Sep 4 21:28:09 EDT 2005

     I came across this system that allows you to convert your (fuel
injected) car to run on either hydrogen or gasoline with no
modification to the stock injector system. They even give you a
hydrogen generator to keep in your garage to make the hydrogen. This
system could be very promising. Now, if they could only make it work
in carbureted engines (our beloved corvairs) , that would be even
better!

http://www.switch2hydrogen.com/h2.htm

Derek Archer