<VV> RE:declining membership in CORSA and the Communique

Ken Wildman k-wildman at onu.edu
Mon Sep 5 05:16:16 EDT 2005

At 12:02 AM 9/5/2005, Russ Moorhouse wrote:

>The two Communiqués this year, that had the body tag decoding, were
>especially interesting and helpful.  This is the type of stories we need
>more of.
Then write some.

After 30 years of publication, I think the magazine would be just a tad
dull if they kept repeating the same articles.

And tastes differ.  I can't think of a more sleep-inducing topic than "Body
Tag Coding", but I would never tell someone else not to read about it - or
the editor not to publish it.

Remember - the magazine version of the Delete key is Turn the Damn Page.    :)

Ken (Still waiting for the Swimsuit issue)     :)