<VV> Steering wheel adapters

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Mon Sep 5 09:59:43 EDT 2005

>Update - Only Clarks has the 64-66 (non-telescoping)  adapter  available new.
>The other adapter fits lots of GM cars and is still  available.

That is what I have found out and they charge $15 more for it ($41 vs $26).
That is their privilege. Next step (I tend to do things very slowly) may be
to take Warrens advice and find a junk 64-66 Steering wheel with the half
inch spline and strip out the hub. Did any other GM car of the period use
the half inch spline ?

Also does anyone know the original Grant or Superior adapter number (lots
of odd things show up at major swap meets) ?

Padgett