<VV> Rear wheels counter rotate

Roger Gault r.gault at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 5 10:39:57 EDT 2005

Sounds like the pinion won't turn.  IF it's out of gear already, then the
diff's probably rusted.  You might be able to rock it back and forth and
bust it loose, but you're not going to have much play to work with.  If you
fail, set the wheels on cardboard or a few layers of plastic and slide it.

Roger