<VV> Update "30 year old Communique articles" for "Gen-Vair" (new) CORSA membership

Charles Lee chaz at properproper.com
Mon Sep 5 13:35:58 EDT 2005

What if someone (who has the knowledge) were to re-write a "30 year old
articles" and update it for the "new Generation" ("Gen-Vair") ?

Some of the tech articles could use some new info, new parts source
references, new perspective, etc, doncha think ?

Fill in the gaps, add new relevant info, etc ?

Would the original author mind ?

IMHO