<VV>Insufficient Choke travel

Padgett pp2 at 6007.us
Tue Sep 6 08:23:05 EDT 2005

OK have seemingly got the idle corrected on this 110/PG but have run into a
problem with the passenger side choke coil. Driver's side is fine.

On the passenger side there seems to be a problem with travel: I have a
choice between full closed cold and partly open hot or partly close cold
and full open hot (at the moment I have bent the rod to achieve the
latter). Has anyone run into this before ? If so what was the cause
(suspect I need to drop the lower shroud, just have not yet).

Padgett