<VV>Insufficient Choke travel

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Tue Sep 6 13:46:06 EDT 2005

You don't bend rods to set the range of choke movement - you TURN the rod in
the sleeve coming up from the bottom of the engine that it (the rod) threads
into. Can't tell from your query whether the limitation to movement is in/on
the carb itself or set by movement of the aforementioned sleeve. Yes, the
bimetallic coil of the choke is accessed by removing the lower shroud.

Joe Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C