<VV> Win/Lose Lights for Valve cover Track

tkalp at cox.net tkalp at cox.net
Tue Sep 6 15:26:13 EDT 2005

Group,

Our valve cover track is almost finished for the Great Plains Corvair Roundup (Sept. 30 Oct. 2, Wichita, KS) Now we need a simple win light and or timer setup.  Someone said to check with Radio Shack, but when I stopped no one knew anything about it.  Should I try another 'Shack, is there a specific name.  Any other suggestions.

BTW we are offering a $100 long distance award to help at least one person with the gas cost.

Terry Kalp