<VV> Will Miss Corvair Days

Bill Hubbell whubbell at cox.net
Tue Sep 6 19:40:41 EDT 2005

I must reluctantly add my name to the list of those who will not make this
event.  My foot is healing slowly - still gets very sore if allowed to hang
down for a few hours, so I don't trust myself to be able to drive.  I am
supposed to see the surgeon tomorrow to get the stitches out, and maybe get
the walking cast put on.  Nonetheless, I don't see that changing my decision
about not driving that far by myself, and I do not have a ride, so it looks
like I will be staying home.

Hope those of you going all have a great time!

Bill Hubbell