<VV> Will Miss Corvair Days

hkaczmarek at steelerubber.com hkaczmarek at steelerubber.com
Tue Sep 6 11:23:47 EDT 2005

Greetings all.
Cancelled my reservation @ host hotel for Corvair Days in PA. Anyone still
needing a host hotel room, there's at least one available.

Anyone have Jim Simpson's e-mail they can send to me off list?? I don't
have it here and I told him (reg. person) I would contact him ASAP should
decide not to make the trip. Spotty gas availability and high prices just
put the whole thing out of my budget. Also turns out the office would be
short as well.

I have been trying to get to this meet for over 5 years, and finally the
window opens, and the gas mavens ruin it. Maybe next year.

HANK