<VV> Poor Gas Mileage & FAH

N. Joseph Potts pottsf at msn.com
Tue Sep 6 20:50:01 EDT 2005

Does the service bulletin identify any carburetors by number (e.g., 7062623,
etc.)?
     I have used a rubber fresh-air hose in the fresh-air hose and on one
side under the shrouds, with total satisfaction. I got mine from the
Underground. My car is not a couscous car (I drive it), and I find these
much superior to the original fabric-type hoses. When my last fabric type
fails, it will be replaced with rubber, and I expect that to be the end of
hose replacement for a long time.

Joe Hummus Potts
Miami, Florida USA
1966 Corsa coupe 140hp 4-speed with A/C